Friday, January 28, 2011

We ARE IN the Super Bowl

This Post title is not a question and hasn't been in Amy's or my mind all year. Yes of course as die hard fans we think we can win it all every year but this year has been different from the start in our minds- I mean have you seen the banner covering the front of Amy's garage?

I know, I know- I can hear some of you already commenting on the "we" part. Yes we feel a part of the Packers AND I do own stock in the Packers- so it is WE.




Many of you have seen plenty of pictures of Amy and I in our Packer's gear so for a change I will show you a picture of the pumpkins we carved for Halloween this year. I admit when we started I thought it was all going to be just a great idea in our minds and not so much on the pumpkins, however if I might say so- I think they turned out pretty great.

Go Pack Go

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm happy to see you back. What a wait to come back...a new nephew and the Pack are in the SUPERBOWL!!! It's still a little unreal to me. Just think the last time was when we were sitting at your house and Adam Metsa came in wearing Broncos colors. Random memory! Was that the night we played that great game of taboo too??? We have Eli's birthday party on saturday so that will help me not think about the game every waking minute :)

Go Pack Go!!!