Thursday, May 31, 2012

Christie/Christie

This photo was taken on my birthday. I love this girl dearly and not just because we share the same name. The end of this month Sharon Christie will turn 1. The time went quickly. She is so much fun. I think she is one of the most beautiful little girls I know but beyond that she is so sweet and has a great personality. She is even tempered, loves to smile and will go to most anyway- but she does have a special smile for me or so I like to think.

Christie Massaquoi is my first namesake- this little Sharon Christie is the second (she often goes by Christie or Sha Sha) and just last weekend the third little Christie was born. Patrick and Mary Blackie live at our Girl's Ministry House. Their daughter was born last Saturday and they named her Patricia Christie. I couldn't be more honored. Each time I am so surprised and feel such joy. These girls make me proud to have the name Christie and feel special to share it with them.

No comments: