Friday, October 12, 2007

Congratulations to the Pins Family

I was so blessed to be able to go to Sierra Leone along with the Pins Family- Mike, Nancy and their daughters Jen and Katie. Being able to work and play along side each of them was so great for me, but even more so has been the relationship we have developed because of that time. I love this family and when they decided to adopt children from Jonathan House I knew those children would be walking into one of the most living familes they could hope for. Mike and Nancy have received the call that they can now go over and bring Tenneh, Natoma, and Kabba home to Marshalltown. They will be leaving soon and coming home to a household of 6 after being 3 (Jen is in her freshman year at Bethel).

Congratulations Pins. I love you all and am praying for each of you.

No comments: