Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Football Fans




For those of you who don't know- Amy and I LOVE the Packers. (My mom and dad too.) Love may actually not be strong enough, but it will have to do. As you can probably guess- if you follow football- we are really enjoying this season.


On the other hand, my Grandpa (and other members of my family- Lorie...)TRY to love the Vikings. It is not always easy, but I do give them credit for sticking with it. They are not having so much fun this season.


This last weekend, we each cheered for the others team. (I do think Amy and I cheered harder for the Vikings than they did for us- it wasn't our fault that the Vikings beating the Bears is a good thing for us) I thought it would be appropriate to post a picture of us when we are all happy after wins for both our teams. It may not happen too often. It is a good thing football is not what makes us a family that loves each other.

5 comments:

April said...

Christie- your pictures are so precious! I am lovin' the football shots..... though I'm not sure about your choice as a PACKER FAN! ( Actually- I remember from long ago that you love the Packers...) I watched the Vikings last weekend, and thought it was a pretty exciting game. :)
We will catch up next week- have a great weekend with your family.
love you!

Juli Christensen said...

Christie

I just stummbled across your blog while I was searching for Jonathan House on line. I also live in (near) Duluth (Esko). We just returned from SL where we were for six months while we were adopting one of our six children. I have a blog too at thebeautifulfeet.blogspot.com that shows all about our adventure. We had been planning on visiting BO and Jonathan House, but with the bad roads had not made it out there...our loss. I would love to email back and forth...my heart is still in SL!

Katie said...

Hey Christie-
I just came across your blog - I've been catching up with what's going on with you!

Anonymous said...

Christie,
What a wonderful way to keep up with your family... Can you please email me as I have something that I would like to chat with you privately about! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you! Sidra
sidraboutto@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

dad looks like a little tiny viking fan in between two PACKER FANS!! GO PACKERS!!