Friday, July 17, 2009

Letters to Christie - Posted by Karen

Joe Freeman, from Sierra Leone, is in Iowa and Minnesota for about three weeks. Mark and I will have a chance to visit with him on Monday, July 27th. We will be bringing notes to send back to Christie. If you would like to send a note to Ceek, please get it to me by Friday, July 24th (to make sure I get it). You can send it to:
Karen Shermer
9093 Hannula Road
Angora, MN 55703

Or, if you are a little slow and miss July 24th but WISH you had sent it to me, you can send it to Karen Boland in Iowa and she can give it to Joe before he returns to BO. You would need to get it to her by August 3rd or so (I don't know exactly when Joe goes back!). Karen's address is:
Karen Boland
2347 Oak Park Road
Marshalltown, IA 50158

Thanks for your help in sending mail from home to Christie. I'm sure she will greatly appreciate any and all messages!

No comments: