Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Computer

I am lucky enough to have gotten a new computer to take with me to Jonathan House.  I am excited about this for a number of reasons. 1) It is always exciting to get a new electronic device, especially as big as a computer

2) I will be able to journal by typing, much faster than long hand- I know we are losing something in all this technology

3) I hope to be able to email as well as blog a whole lot easier while I am there- so really I could say that this is a gift for all of you as well.

4) It means that I will have to be a little more accountable in updating my blog more often.

The down side is that I have already spent too much time with my new toy.  Oh well, it will all work out in that this thing will hopefully be fully organized so that I will spend less time on it while I am in Salone, but accomplish what I need to.

3 comments:

April said...

hey there! Congrats on the new computer! WHOO WHOO! I am HOPING that this will be an easier way to keep in touch while you are away...
Sorry I didn't call you back this week~ I ended up sick and lazy for a couple of days.
What's up for next week?
Happy Easter
love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! New computers are sooo exciting. Have a Happy Easter!!

Holly

Wallestads said...

Oooh! We're in the market for a new computer as well. What kind did you get?!?!

Thanks, by the way, for all that you do. My family appreciates you!

Hugs,
Melissa