Sunday, February 6, 2011

WE ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

I LOVE the way that sounds!It wasn't easy though we knew it wouldn't be. I admit to a bit of anxiety in the house as we watched however the jumping, shouting and celebrating during many different moments overshadowed any tension there was.
Two of my all time favorite people (my "sister" and "nephew") Holly and Jackson. How proud I am of this special boy. His "Go PACK Go!" cheer has to be the best around.

LoVe lOvE LOVE being a Packer and a Super Bowl Champion.
Our "Super Bowl Ring"! Dad had three of these necklaces made for Mom, Amy and I yesterday. How Great is He!?!

Congrats to all you Packer fans out there!!!

2 comments:

LB said...

Cheers.

jakes.ndilei.2008 said...

GO PACK GO! YOUR DAD DID GREAT. DID HE GET HIMSELF ONE OF THOSE NECKLACES?