Friday, January 6, 2012

Getaway

You wouldn't know it from my blog but life has been a bit crazy for the past 6 months or so. I am learning a great deal however much of it at the time I would rather not learn that lesson or that character trait but as we know it is good growth and much to share with my children when the time is right. It has also given me the opportunity (not sure I would call it that in the moment) to rely on those who love me here and to not always be the strong one or the confident one or even the one who just doesn't whine- I am weak and need assurance and as my roommate (more in a future post) Kate will tell you- I definately vent and whine more than I should.

So I will give as much detail in all of this as I can later- but this is to explain the reason that I have runaway- all the way to the center of Bo Town to a Guest House for a little break. I am having a bit of trouble sleeping at night and am always on the go and having people coming to the hut- not a bad thing (well the lack of sleep is) but I just find myself needing some down time. Especially since we just had a guest leave another is coming Sunday and one more yet again in the end of Feb or early March. I saw my opportunity to escape and took it.

So here I am at Madame Yokie's in a room complete with electricity through the night, A/C (and a blanket which I need with the air conditioning), a refridgerator (which I have stocked with coke, juice, and pineapple thanks to Kate) and the best of all- a HOT SHOWER- I have taken three already.

I wanted to take some of this time to get back on the blog- I sat for 3 1/2 hours this afternoon trying to upload one photo- not going so well but I do commit to getting a couple posts out there with whatever I have- photos or not. So let me start with this small post and get onto attempting photos one more time for the next one.

No comments: