Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's Koryn

My sweet niece that I have been waiting months to spend some time with. I think she looks just a BIT like my brother and she and I both seem to have the same double chin. I happened to visit on Halloween so I was there just in time to see the kids in costume. Obviously Alina is a puppy but as Nick was getting Koryn dressed I had to ask what she was- Amy loves to tell the story, but I said, "What is she a tomato?" in a bit of a monotone voice. Nick says, "No she's a chili pepper." "Oh a chili pepper!" I say in a much more excited voice. Amy, "Oh so if she is a tomato she's not cute anymore, but a chili pepper- oooo." You have to understand that right now I have been craving peppers and spicy foods. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner were all made with pepper in Salone- so I miss it and here she is as a pepper. (notice her toes going into a little point)
I love these two and am grateful to be able to spend more time with them as they come up for deer season opener next weekend. I will not be hunting, so maybe I'll have to be on duty with the kids. (that is if Grandpa Mark doesn't have me signed up for duty in the meat shop)





No comments: