Friday, November 2, 2007

Some Hints

I can't tell you who it is yet- maybe tomorrow (I'm waiting for a picture). Soon I promise, but I will tell you a little story though.

This EPT test was given to my Grandpa as a gift on his birthday. He was opening this red box and pulled out the test- "How do you use this?" He asked. Anyone over the age of 40 ( half the table) didn't have any clue what it was. We all laughed and those of us who knew explained to him what it was (and that it was already used). We all screamed and even a few tears were shed. So now you know that it is not me and it is definitely not Gramps. I think it also safe to let you know at this point that it is not my Grandma (or any of those people over 40).

Big help I know- think a little harder and I think you could figure it out.

1 comment:

Wallestads said...

Josh and I have our guess all ready... can't wait to hear who it is!! :)