Monday, November 12, 2007

Winners?!?!?!

So yes we did win the game (you knew we would). However I do not like to win that way, at least when we are playing the Vikings and watching it with mixed fans. It was a blow-out, or I guess I should say shut-out. 34-0. We who had little to no running game coming in yesterday and the Vikes who have ADRIAN PETERSON (can you hear the announcer saying his name with a little echo behind it?), were flip-flopped. We found this great running game and Adrian lost his in a brick wall of green and gold.

I would have preferred to have it close right up to the end- and then have the Pack win of course. I want everyone to have hope and be happy for at least 3 hours and then I guess I want to be the one left happy- so maybe that isn't so great either. At any rate, I am competitive and I do like my team to win, so I will take this victory.

We did have fun hanging out though and just so you know gramps did give me a hug last night before I left for Sunday Night Alive, so we are still talking- for now.

1 comment:

Libby Design said...

Glad to hear there are other Pack fans living in MN!! :)