Monday, November 19, 2007

Time with Friends

The last few days I have enjoyed spending time with some friends. It started Thursday with meeting my friend April for an early dinner. She has been a bright spot for me these last few months. We try to get together once a week or at least once every two weeks and it has been great to be able to meet and talk with a friend my own age.

Friday I was able to head to Duluth with Bruce after work. We went to our Duluth house for game night. I have to say I do miss being there and even miss both my roommates- yes even the crabby one. (Alright, alright- I know your not crabby :) Bren and Chris came over along with a crew of Cook kids. We had a good time- even though I lost both games.

Saturday morning I met Bren for breakfast. Being able to talk face to face with each other was something I really needed. I am so thankful for her friendship and there is nothing like just being with each other and seeing where the conversation flows.

After picking Amy up at LSC we headed to Virginia to watch Bruce's basketball game. (I'll save my comments on that one Bruce- though it was nice to catch one of your games). All in all it was a good weekend ending with another great Packer's victory.

I am now off to my cousin Jessie's birthday- Happy Birthday!!! I ALWAYS love hanging with that family- never a dull moment and memories to laugh at for a long time to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed out on seeing you last weekend. You were with me in thought while I watched the Pack go 9-1. Unbelievable! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving with all your family.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Amy is kind of crabby...it's good that you miss her.

Anonymous said...

i'm not crabby its just the way you take things

Laura B. said...

I'm glad you get to see April! It always makes me happy when I get a visit with her :)