Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Annabelle and Nicholas

My junior year in college I started nannying for these precious 4 months old twins. On April 22 Annabelle and Nicholas will turn 6. Monday they came to stay with me for the night so we could hang out one more time before I head off to Salone. We had a great time together playing in all our new snow. As you can tell from the pictures of Hannah and Mya, we had mud on the ground Saturday. Playing in Olmer's Cottage on Mon. and Tues. was a bit different- first we had to trudge through 3ft of snow to get there, then we had to dig out enough to get the door open. All worth it in the end as Annabelle, Nicholas and I spent a good couple hours out there. We had a blast and I always love spending time with these two.




Happy Birthday and make sure you eat a cupcake for me on the 22nd. I love you two.

No comments: