Monday, March 9, 2009

Kar-Beth

Friday Kari took me out for an early birthday dinner and movie. I loved it. However I did realize just how old we are both getting. After dinner we didn't find a movie we both wanted to pay the $10 to see that started before 9:30, so instead we rented a movie, headed back to Mike and Lor's and proceeded to fight sleep (some giving in) while watching it. What a Friday night. Makes me think back to last week when Kari and I both happened to be at Nick and Jamie's the same night. Here we grown (well size wise) siblings all under the age of 30 and we are sitting in front of the TV watching President Obama address Congress- actually listening and commenting on it for the FULL thing. Not too long ago we would have changed the channel- or gotten back to our Train Dominoes game a lot sooner. (I did lose by quite a bit so maybe we were better off)

Love you Kar!!!

No comments: