Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Once Again I'm Wrong

All I had to say was that Spring was not here and... Spring is peeking it's head through. It has been great the last few days. Warm temps during the days and the best part is the sun has been shining- perfect for being outdoors. I realize that this does not completely signal the end of winter, but I am hoping there will be more warmth than cold in the next few weeks.

Sierra Leone only has two seasons- the Rainy season and the Dry Season. When it is time for a season change it takes a little time for it to fully happen and that is when they like to say, "the Rainy season is fighting with the Dry season" or vice-versa. Maybe that is what is happening here and you can bet I am cheering for Spring.

Enjoy the sun.

2 comments:

poordum said...

Soon you will be in sunny Kyle, Texas dreaming of the days of cold weather...

April said...

Did you see the forecast for next week?