Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I've arrived

Just a guick post to let you know that I have arrived safe and with all my luggage. The trip went very smoothly and I was so excited to be met by my good friends JK, Joe and Lily. We headed to the ferry, made it to the guest house, had some good spicy salone food and are now trying to get ready for bed (oh and I did have an actual shower and will be sleeping with a fan tonight so I am not roughing it yet). It is hard to get ready for sleep- though I am exhausted it is fun to just talk with everyone and my mind is still very active- soon though.

Tomorrow I head to immigration and then we'll head on to Bo- though I may try talking everyone into a stop at the beach first.

Thanks for all your prayers- I truly felt them as the last time I did not feel well at all on the plane- even our last trip to Texas I was not all that great- but this time was so smooth. God is good. I hated saying goodbye and miss my family already but am so thankful to be here.

No comments: